October 8, 2008

Cravings.

There used to be a Lollicup Tea Zone in Fayetteville, but I think they were just a little too ahead of their time. They had the BEST Bubble Tea/Smoothies in the entire world, but ended up closing their doors because of slow business. I used to go there every time I was in Fayetteville. I really wish I could find some Bubble Tea, or at least a place to order the tapioca pearls.


I am also craving a really good read. I have had these books on my wishlist for a few months now, and finally purchased them. I am so excited to snuggle under my comforter and read the heck out of them.

(1) Lucky by Alice Sebold; (2) The Female Brain by Dr. Louann Brizendine; (3) The Ghost Map: The Story of London's Most Terrifying Epidemic by Steven Johnson; (4) A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

"When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view."

Ella Wheeler Wilcox

No comments: